Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,258 prices entered by 628 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 ($3,879) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (44 minutes ago)