Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,560 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,063 ($6,454) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)