Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,110 prices entered by 558 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,259 ($3,797) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (22 minutes ago)