Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,357 (CHF 7,998) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)