Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22255 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,097 (13,914 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (38 minutes ago)