Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21611 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,607 (12,063 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)