Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,901 (149,141 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (41 minutes ago)