Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02574 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,889 (73,404 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)