Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02559 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (77,918 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)