Cost of living comparison between Satna, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,356 (₨318,700) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)