Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,776 (Taka 251,404) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (21 minutes ago)