Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)