Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,404 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)