Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,551 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (36 minutes ago)