Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,738 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)