Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)