Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (C$3,271) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)