Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 (C$4,099) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)