Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,695 (C$6,985) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)