Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,860 (﷼ 100,016,235) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)