Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,431 (﷼ 55,445,025) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (40 minutes ago)