Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,342 (﷼ 64,073,772) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)