Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,514 (руб 159,503) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)