Cost of living comparison between Saransk, Russia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,371 (руб 365,046) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)