Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (руб 198,973) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)