Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,810 (3,529KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)