Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,517 (2,971KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)