Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,602 (¥340,229) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)