Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,592 (¥786,236) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)