Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,237 (¥427,597) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)