Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,783 (¥704,745) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)