Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,941 (¥381,610) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)