Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 (¥340,606) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)