Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,657 prices entered by 1,346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,042 (R$ 17,082) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)