Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,382 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,911 (R$ 10,772) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)