Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29648 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,100 (R$ 13,831) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)