Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 (R$ 13,341) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)