Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,367 (R$ 12,267) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)