Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,600 (R$ 6,014) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (33 minutes ago)