Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (R$ 8,670) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)