Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,585 (R$ 7,011) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)