Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,726 (R$ 7,448) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)