Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 (R$ 6,676) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)