Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28956 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,904 (R$ 10,028) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)