Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 (R$ 14,388) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)