Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 (R$ 11,514) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)