Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 (R$ 11,723) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)