Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,150 (R$ 14,229) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)