Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,305 (R$ 14,588) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)