Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23423 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 (R$ 9,506) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)