Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22731 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,891 (R$ 8,320) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)