Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24791 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 (R$ 8,797) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)