Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (R$ 8,777) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)