Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 (R$ 8,471) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)