Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 (R$ 8,259) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)