Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01720 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,580 (RD$ 91,846) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)