Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02021 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 (RD$ 200,710) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)