Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01814 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,027 (RD$ 111,741) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)