Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01756 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,024 (RD$ 115,254) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)