Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 (RD$ 206,331) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)