Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01719 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,788 (RD$ 103,960) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)