Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 (RD$ 210,135) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)