Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,370 (R$ 8,917) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (24 minutes ago)