Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,027 (R$ 8,594) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £600 (40 minutes ago)