Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (R$ 7,415) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)