Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,484 (Php87,869) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)