Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,346 (Php80,785) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)