Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,190 (ARS $21,545) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)