Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04915 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,058 (ARS $21,535) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)