Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,224 (ARS $37,861) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (about 1 hour ago)