Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02358 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,013 (ARS $42,951) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)