Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €897 (ARS $29,181) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)