Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01759 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,710 (RD$ 97,246) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)