Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01814 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,849 (RD$ 101,929) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)