Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (RD$ 170,632) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)