Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,848 (2,276 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (31 minutes ago)