Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 (4,080 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (42 minutes ago)