Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,801 (2,101 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)