Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 (4,137 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)