Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,035 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)