Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,865 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)