Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,508 (COL$5,443,335) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)