Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,451 (COL$5,016,391) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)