Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,745 (CH$1,369,463) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)