Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 (CH$2,494,467) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)