Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,866 (CH$2,703,871) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)