Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,654 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 (CH$1,520,304) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)