Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)