Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)