Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,298 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)