Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08372 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,756 (Bs 20,976) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)