Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €713 (Bs 58,223,880) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)