Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02928 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,352 (ARS $46,176) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)