Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,156 (ARS $23,517) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)