Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,013 (ARS $34,059) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)