Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03494 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,339 (ARS $38,318) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)