Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04888 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,144 (ARS $23,395) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $635 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)