Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02392 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,381 (ARS $57,721) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)