Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,412 (COL$4,969,412) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)