Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,886 (COL$9,056,301) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)