Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,705 (R$ 6,416) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)