Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,053 (R$ 10,501) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)