Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,779 ($3,415) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)