Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,650 ($6,067) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)