Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 ($3,416) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)