Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,668 (ARS $43,780) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (33 minutes ago)