Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,928 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)