Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,924 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)