Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,319 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)