Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13643 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 ($b27,768) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)