Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12682 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,792 ($b14,133) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)