Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,776 ($b13,987) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)