Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,922 ($b15,208) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)