Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12523 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,612 ($b12,876) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)