Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,767 ($8,359) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)