Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 (4,640 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)