Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,099 (2,495 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)