Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,469 (3,034 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)