Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,354 (4,629 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)