Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,345 (R$ 14,921) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)