Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 (R$ 8,966) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (42 minutes ago)