Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22841 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,802 (R$ 7,889) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)