Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23399 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,822 (R$ 7,788) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)