Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,533 ($6,931) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)