Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,562 ($7,970) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)