Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 ($4,125) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)