Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,052 (4,353TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)