Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,767 (﷼ 87,587,811) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)