Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,157 (﷼ 99,254,134) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)