Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,775 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)