Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,298 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)