Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,447 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)