Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,052 ($2,419) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)