Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,642 ($1,914) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (31 minutes ago)