Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,997 ($4,351) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)