Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,992 ($4,316) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)