Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04931 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,843 (ARS $37,389) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)