Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 (ARS $44,493) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)