Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03613 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,545 (L 42,774) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)