Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03470 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,611 (L 46,437) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (31 minutes ago)